Industry Leading Innovation and Performance Combined with Unmatched Clinical and Economic Value for Acute and Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
The OrthoPulse Ultra EPAT System includes:
- Control Unit with Integrated “Silent Air” Compressor Technology
- D-ACTOR Ultra Handpiece
- 3 Applicators/Transmitters: D20-S, C15, DI 15
- Dimensions (H x W x D): – 6.5 x 13.4 x 13.4 inches
- Weight- 23lbs
- LED Digital Display: Pressure, Frequency, Pulse Count
- Energy/Frequency Range: 1.0 – 5.0 bar, 1 – 21 Hz
- Vibration Therapy, V-Actor: 314
- Extremely Silent – Air Power – Drive
- Precise Pressure Adjustment
How it works:
The OrthoPulse Ultra is a compressed air-compressed air-ballistic pulse wave generator. The pulse waves in the device are generated with a precision ballistic mechanism in the handpiece. A projectile is accelerated by compressed air. The motion and weight of the projectile produce kinetic energy. When the projectile impacts against an immovable surface, the pulse transmitter, this kinetic energy is converted into sound energy. This acoustic pulse is transmitted into the tissue to be treated either directly or via an acoustic impedance adapter with the help of a gel.
With its progressive technological advancements, Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT/ESWT) delivers an evidence-based*, non-surgical solution for patients suffering from chronic heel pain. It addresses the increasing demand for patient convenience, less down-time and risk, as well as better clinical and economic outcomes, and improved practice efficiencies and cash-flow.
Health care professionals are using EPAT/ESWT to successfully treat acute or chronic musculoskeletal pain and/or pain that significantly impairs mobility or quality of life. Areas include:
- Foot and ankle
- Lower extremity
- Upper extremity
- Back and chest
- Myofascial trigger points
For more information, to schedule a demo or to discuss pricing, please call 877-699-8399.