Shock wave technology has been used to successfully treat patients since 1980. 40 years later, a growing body of clinical literature supports the safety and efficacy of Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT) also known as shock wave for a broad range of musculoskeletal disorders and conditions.
In this new white paper from CuraMedix, What is Shock Wave?, you’ll learn about shock wave technology and treatment along with the benefits it can provide your patients and practice. You’ll discover:
- The history and future of shock wave
- The various kinds of shock wave technology
- How focused shock waves and radial pressure waves are generated
- Disorders and conditions shock wave can treat
- Combining shock wave with other modalities
- How to incorporate EPAT/ESWT into your continuum of care
Fill out the form to the right to download now!