Don’t miss the official U.S. debut of the new EMTT (Extracorporeal Magnetotransduction Technology) device, the MAGNETOLITH, powered by STORZ Medical.
In this highly informative presentation, internationally renowned expert Dr. Ludger Gerdesmeyer discusses the exciting field of evidence-based EMTT, a non-invasive technology for treating pain and soft tissue conditions and modalities. Used as a stand-alone treatment as well as a combined option, EMTT has proven to be a potent tissue healing stimulator on various musculoskeletal tissue, including bones, tendons, muscles, joints and fascia. Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- The science and the technology behind EMTT
- The research and evidence demonstrating its efficacy
- Dr. Gerdesmeyer’s clinical application and successes to date
- How EMTT differs from other technologies like PEMF or PST
- Ways that EMTT can be used on its own or as a complement to shock wave
- Where EMTT fits into the continuum of care
For patients suffering from pain, EMTT is a biological treatment for soft tissue conditions and inflammation without any relevant side effects. It’s particularly effective for treating larger pain regions or when targeting the pain source is less precise.
Dr. Gerdesmeyer is seeing high success rates in his patients, achieving positive outcomes for 12 weeks or longer. You won’t want to miss the
Q & A session where you’ll learn more about treating knee and hip replacements, bone edema, and arthritis cases.
Here’s the perfect opportunity to explore this cutting-edge modality that provides an extremely effective and proven way to address pain and heal tissue.