How will having EPAT/ESWT change the day-to-day activities of your practice? How can the technology evolve your treatment plans and outcomes?
Dr. Saeed’s presentation is like having a conversation with a trusted colleague, someone who shares your passion for helping patients and understands the questions you may be asking about shock wave -- because he once asked them himself.
In this webinar, you’ll dive into the everyday details of treating with EPAT/ESWT and come away with a greater understanding about:
- How to use shock wave to treat a variety of acute and chronic musculoskeletal issues
- Why it’s best to introduce this evidence-based technology early in the continuum of care
- How to educate patients, striking the right balance between not enough and too much information
- Why it’s beneficial to treat patients with radial pressure wave and focused shock wave -- and when to use each
- How to get comfortable with the technology, leverage the expertise of colleagues and more
While shock wave is evidenced-based with a growing body of research supporting its efficacy, everyday use is as much an art as a science. With experience, Dr. Saeed believes you can be adept at using this healing technology, essentially becoming a shock wave “whisperer”!
Highly pragmatic yet extremely engaging and down to earth presentation, you’ll discover some of the many reasons why Dr. Saeed is seeing a 95% success rate with his patients.