Athletic injuries come at a cost, whether it’s financial, psychological or both. In this latest webinar by leading shock wave expert Amol Saxena, DPM, you’ll explore the benefits of early intervention with non-invasive EPAT/ESWT treatment — and why it’s considered by many as the platinum standard of care.
From treating the average Joe to the elite athlete and everyone in between, Dr. Saxena highlights how shock wave promotes faster healing and accelerates return to sport, as he discusses:
- The advantages of incorporating shock wave
- How and where EPAT/ESWT fits best into the continuum of care
- Practical hands-on applications for stress fractures, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, Achilles injuries and more
- Things people don’t tell you about shock wave
- How to fit EPAT/ESWT into your practice and how to educate and explain, not sell, its advantages
Dr. Saxena points to the fact that EPAT/ESWT has the highest level of evidence of anything medical professionals can do to treat musculoskeletal issues and many bone conditions; additionally EPAT/ESWT is extremely effective in treating wounds. Discover the many reasons to choose shock wave as a first-resort modality to best help your patients.