Price: $36 + shipping/handling
Part of the popular Level 10 Essential Knowledge Series, Pseudarthrosis: Treatment with Focused Shock Waves is a must-read for any physician who treats patients with pseudarthrosis.
Equal parts reference book and practical guide, well-respected shock wave expert Dr. Frank Bätje summarizes the latest information about pseudarthrosis and EPAT (Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology), including:
- The causes and types of pseudarthrosis
- Available treatment options for patients
- Why consider shock wave for pseudarthrosis
- Ways to target localization and apply ESWT
- How to combine shock wave with other treatment
- Examples, illustrations and photographs to demonstrate treatment
Reserve your copy now for just $36 (plus shipping and handling). Simply fill out the form and we’ll be in touch to complete your order by phone.